Sep 15, 2010

Wedding Portfolio


      Here is a portfolio I've put together from the two weddings I shot during the summer of 2009.  I shot both weddings independently, including ceremonies, posed portraits and receptions.  I used minimal equipment for each wedding, and used a journalistic approach of capturing moments rather than a conventional commercial approach.  I found this provided unpredictable, but genuine and organic moments.

      I chose photos that show my ability to capture the traditional wedding moments as well as the fun, unexpected candid ones.  I am currently seeking employment involving photography in some form, so
if you like my portfolio, please consider me for your next event.  I would also be interested in working with an established wedding/event photo company, or a photographer's assistant.  Please contact me with any comments or inquiries!

No comments:

Post a Comment