Oct 25, 2012

Scott Kelby's Fifth Annual Worldwide Photo Walk 2012

I recently took part in Scott Kelby's Annual Worldwide Photo Walk.  I hadn't heard of the event until a colleague of mine mentioned it to me this year, but it seems like a really cool organization.  On a given day, photographers from all over gather in various locations --anyone can start their own walk in any location-- and take pictures together.  I thought it would be good to meet and collaborate with some new people, and I jumped at the chance when I saw there was a walk at the Ramapo Reservation, a place I've hiked at before but always wanted to photograph in the fall.

Here are some of my best shots from the walk.  I had a great time, but would love to go back again soon and see how the leaves look later in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment